Frame and Inspirational Quote Kit
If you know me, you know how much I love inspirational quote. Sometimes a few words is all you need to set your mindset for the day or to see things in a different perspective. I have filled up dozens of sketchbooks throughout the years with words, sayings, and quotes that resonate with me and offer nuggets of wisdom, joyful thoughts and clarity.
2020 has been a difficult year...there is no doubt about that. Behind the scenes, we have been working on this “quote kit” for you. Included in the kit, you will find:
-1 magnetic 4 by 6 acrylic frame that slides open easily to swap out quotes and photos.
-one set of 5 of my favorite quote cards. I wrote out each quote and photographed it along with my jewelry.
The quotes on each card:
1. In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you. -Buddha
2. Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world.
3. We only live once, but if we do it right, once is enough.
4. There are only two days in the tear that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, belive, do and mostly live. -Dalai Lama
5. This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use it as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What do you today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something you have left behind. Let it be something good.