Summer Siesta Necklaces
We have designed five new long necklaces - each one lovely for the season and full of vibrance and punch. These necklaces hang at 34" and are great for the perfect staple piece that you'll need this summer.
1. Sun Valley Necklace - If your eye is drawn to shades of mint & turquoise, this necklace is for you! A translucent shade of mint hangs in a brushed gold teardrop, while an agate stone mixed with colors of cocoa, caramel, mint, and turquoise hangs underneath.
2. Beach Salt Winds Necklace - 4. Beach Salt Winds Necklace - The rare lilac agate stone on this necklace paired with a pure white druzy stones makes this necklace a great summer staple.
3. Lake Daffodil Necklace - It's difficult to find a yellow stone that can also be worn with lots of different colors. The yellow shade from this yellow quartz stone pairs perfectly with our round piece of turquoise. This necklace also looks great with blues, coral, black, grey, white, and green.
4. Sweet Peach Orchard Necklace - Oh, this little gem doesn't get much sweeter. This agate stone combines shades of icy tangerine, clear quartz, and pops of citrus. Combined with a mint stone, these colors look awesome together!
5. Midnight Star Swimming Necklace - It seems like everyone is always looking for the perfect pop of black to their jewelry collection. Here it is! Combined with a textured black druzy and a black and cream agate stone, this little number will take you everywhere!